The Women's Board Award 2017

Friday, January 27th
Crown Princess Mary attended the presentation of the Women's Board Award 2017 taking place at Frederiksberg, Copenhagen.


No doubt that I really enjoyed following the state visit from Iceland earlier this week. It was a true pleasure watching the Crown Prince couple spending time with the Icelandic Presidential couple. We also got a gala dinner and some lovely pictures of Mary and the First Lady enjoying some time together. Some really great days! Now the Crown Princess is back, attending the presentation of this years Women's Board Award 2017 which has been handed over since 2014. It is the third time the Crown Princess is there to present the prestigious award which this year was given to TDC's executive director Pernille Erenbjerg. A huge and laud congratulation from me to Pernille with the award. Afterwards Mary and all the other invited guests attended a reception on occasion of the award show. 



Well, well, well. I see that many opinions have already been shared on what the Crown Princess wore at the Women's Board Award 2017. I know about a week or so have gone sine the award was handed over, but still. What do my readers think about Mary's green and black outfit? I am completely in love with her new black cape. Everything about it is just perfect. I really want a black cape myself now! I have had different designers in mind, but none of them seems to be the right one. Then Kate and Heaven share a model with me from By Malina and I think they have managed to find the one we are looking for which now has also been confirmed. I can't wait to see her wear it again! The cape was worn over her green L.K. Bennett silk dress. An amazing dress and I really like it with the new black cape. She belted the outfit with her brown Céline belt. I am crazy in love with her outfit! She accessorized it with white pearl earrings from Dulong Fine Jewelry, the beautiful golden Cartier bracelet and of course her diamond bracelet from Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen. Looking completely stunning in her rather simple outfit, she embrace the style with a black Quidam clutch and of course black pumps from SAND CopenhagenI only need three words to describe Mary's award show outfit: minimalistic, elegant and chic. Sorry to say girls, but I can't get why anyone dislike this. 

Cape: By Malina Shannon
Dress: L.K. Bennett Bryony Evergreen Silk Dress
Belt: Céline Embossed Skinny Belt
Earrings: Dulong Fine Jewelry
Bracelet: Cartier Love Bracelet
Bracelet: Ole Lynggaard Copenhagen Love Bands Bracelet
Clutch: Quidam Calfskin Clutch
Shoes: SAND Copenhagen

No comments:

Post a Comment