The Hans Christian Andersen Literature Award 2016

Sunday, October 30th

Crown Princes Mary attended the presentation of The Hans Christian Andersen Literature Award 2016 which took place at Odense city hall. 


The Hans Christian Andersen Literature Award was presented for the first time in 2007 and at this years award show attended Crown Princess Mary to hand over the prestigious international literature prize. It is given to authors whose authorship can be attached to the work of H.C. Andersen. He was a famous Danish author known for his beautiful fairytales. Mary arrived to Odense city hall in a splendid mood! With a huge smile on her face. Along with a check on DKK 500,000, a bronzesculpture and the Beauty of the Swan diploma was the Japanese author Haruki Murakami presented as this years winner. To me he looks like the happies man on earth -so would I. Mayor Anker Boye and chairman of the award committee consul Jens Olesen accompanied Mary on stage at the presentation. I congratuelate Murakami with this very fine award. Unfortunately, I don't recall any of his books though he is a famous and very popular author with books translated in more than 50 different languages.  



I simply can't get enough of Mary's outfit from the award show in Odense. Black and white is always a winner, but this looks both stylish and super classy without getting bored for the lack of colour. I am blown away by the combination of that new black long sleeved blouse and white a-line skirt. Don't you just love it? Well of course I have no idea if you like it or not, but I can't hide my excitement. I don't even try to. Heaven managed to identify her new blouse as Hugo Boss as I also had in mind. I still do not know anything about where the skirt is from. Any ideas? She embraces a minimalistic style with white pearl earrings and a ring from Dulong Fine Jewelry such a her fabulous Carlend Copenhagen clutch. What makes Mary's outfit even more wonderful is the cap toe pumps she was wearing. Instantly I tried to figure out where they are from, but what I found a Saint Laurent was all wrong. Here, I learned that they are in fact from Gianvito Rossi; not really a surprise. I can not wait to hear what you have to say about this outfit!

Blouse: Hugo Boss Ismeta Shirt in Black
Earrings: Dulong Fine Jewelry
Ring: Dulong Fine Jewelry
Clutch: Carlend Copenhagen Vanessa Original Croco
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Cap Toe 100 Patent Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment