The best Danish CSR Reporting 2015

Monday, September 7th

Crown Princess Mary attended the FSR (Danish auditors awards) given to the Danish company with the best CSR reporting. The presentation took place at Børsen in Copenhagen.

Ppe-agency.com

Does everybody know what CSR is? -it stands for Corporate Social Responsibility and is a business initiatives which is characterized by the business to take greater social responsibility than the law requires. The initiatives takes care of stakeholders on areas like employees, community, customers etc. The Crown Princess was invited as guest of honor to attend the presentation of this years best Danish CSR reporting. Four winners were announced by the Crown Princess who had entered the stage in continuation of the presentation. This years winners are Nova Nordisk (medicine), Carlsberg (brewery), Mærsk Drilling (oil platforms) and Palsgaard (daily products). Congratulations to all four of them and the best of luck in the future getting even better results. The Crown Princess was in a really great mood during the day at Børsen in Copenhagen. She was one big smile and seemed to have been looking forward to the presentation.

I have to admit when I first saw her outfit from yesterday's event at Børsen, I was not that overwhelmed by what I saw. Now a day later with more photos, I have become pretty much in love with what she wore. Mary was wearing a white silk blouse from Prada with the well-known paisley printed JOSEPH skirt. We are so lucky to have a little summer left in Denmark and I wouldn't mind wearing this outfit, enjoying the sun. All the different shades of blue kinda makes me happy. The reason why I like this outfit so much, is because of all the stunning accessories. I often have a hard time finding the right ones. There are really many different combinations how to mix and match accessories with the rest of your look. What I've learned is -less is more. Sometimes a single piece of jewellery and a bag is just fine. Mary knows exactly how to wear several pieces without looking overdressed. I admit it: I haven't found the trick yet. Let's take it from the top. All along I was sure that her new round earrings were from Jewlscph and then Kate found what I also believe is the right model. Kate also identified the two golden bracelets as Marianne Dulong. Then we have the ring. I can't tell how many times she has worn it, but I still haven't got a clue where it is from. The twisted golden necklace is Orit Elhanati. I will not talk a lot about the pumps we all know they are from Gianvito Rossi. The clutch is way more interesting. It has taken me so long to identify where it is from. It's with help from Pernille I am finally able to tell you that Quidam is the designer. It is not the first time she wears the clutch. A lovely outfit for everyday use. 

Blouse: Prada Pleated Blouse
Clutch: Quidam Clutch in Grey
Skirt: JOSEPH Dean Skirt
Earrings: Jewlscph Big Rounds
Necklace: Orit Elhanati The Abyss Necklace
Bracelet: Marianne Dulong Pacific Bracelet
Bracelet: Marianne Dulong Grand Pacific
Shoes: Gianvito Rossi Gray Python Skin Court Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment